KSP Stuck on loading screen

When I start KSP it pauses on: "Module Manager: 0 patches loaded from cache"
A Message that also shows up is: "Xceed.Wpf.AvalonDock.Themes.Metro 2.5.0.0 GameData\ETT-20160530\KSPTechtreeEditor\Xceed.Wpf.AvalonDock.Themes.Metro.dll
I bought KSP on Steam and I have installed ckan and also tried installing some Mods with curseforge.
Screenshot of the messages:  https://ibb.co/Pgws2Yk

Edited by ArticArmA

I suspect you have either incompatible mods, or you’ve installed them incorrectly. Remove the faulty .dll file and try again.

Get the log files (link below for how to find them) and share those then post a link here, and please also include your version of KSP and what mods you’re using. It’s usually not a good idea to use CKAN and install s mods manually as this can cause unexpected side effects.

Edited by jimmymcgoochie

1 hour ago, Stone Blue said:

@ArticArmA a shot in the dar, but based on the version number and date in the problem file URL, it might be that you are using the very old, original version of the tech tree editor.

i would suggest removing it, and trying the version from here:

Well how do I deinstall it? Im quite new to KSP im sorry.

Edited by ArticArmA

I have found something interesting on my Ckan:
There are still mods listed on Ckan I installed on CurseForge but I installed those when I didn't even have Ckan, so could it be that thos mods are still on my PC even tough I removed them(From CurseForge)?
Heres a screenshot: Ckan.png

Could this, in anyway help yall solve my problem?

2 hours ago, ArticArmA said:

Well how do I deinstall it? Im quite new to KSP im sorry.

I'm not quite sure. I'm not familiar with the "mod".
It seems to be an executable, that runs external to KSP. It depends on whether youre on Windows, and if it installs by registering itself with the Windows registry vOv
one way to chec would be go to Control Panel->Programs and Features, and see if it shows in the list... if so, select it, and use the "Uninstall" button at the top.

If it doesnt show there, you might need to find out if/where it installs itself, and delete any relevent folders.

It may not even install itself, and may just run when you click it. In that case, you can just delete the .exe, and any relevant folders.

It loos like it *might* be creating its own folder also, in your GameData? vOv
If so, delete that.

This is one reason why I dont like using KSP "addons", that are executables, and run outside KSP itself. Especially wen the install/usage instructions are as thin as what seems to be listed in the mod's OP.

I also dont use CKAN, either, as I prefer having total control over my KSP installs.

Sorry I'm not much moar help.

Mebbe posting on LinuxGuruGamer's updated thread for it that I linked above, might be able to get you moar specific help vOv

On 12/28/2020 at 4:29 PM, ArticArmA said:

I have found something interesting on my Ckan:
There are still mods listed on Ckan I installed on CurseForge but I installed those when I didn't even have Ckan, so could it be that thos mods are still on my PC even tough I removed them(From CurseForge)?
Heres a screenshot: Ckan.png

Could this, in anyway help yall solve my problem?

CKAN can detect when some mods are installed manually and will list those with AD instead of a check box because those mods weren’t installed by CKAN and so CKAN won’t change them. The versions you see in CKAN are the most up to date versions of those mods and most likely not the versions you actually have installed if you’re not on the most recent version of KSP.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.