Ksp RO black loading screen is stuck.

Whenever I try to open ksp it gets through the entire loading process but when it is done loading and switches to the black loading screen with the planets on the bottom right it just stays like that and never loads. I know it's not frozen because I can move my mouse around and go to other apps without windows telling me ksp is not responding. How do you fix this?(for realism overhaul)

When the game stops working on the loading screen it’s usually due to an exception that prevents the game from loading any further. You’ll probably find the cause in the log files, here’s how to find them:

https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/83212-how-to-get-support-read-first/

Grab the logs and share them here (use a file sharing site and post links, please don’t copy and paste the logs here as it’s almost impossible to read them that way especially on tablets/mobiles) as well as a mod list and your system specs- OS, CPU, RAM and GPU being the most useful. 

14 hours ago, jimmymcgoochie said:

When the game stops working on the loading screen it’s usually due to an exception that prevents the game from loading any further. You’ll probably find the cause in the log files, here’s how to find them:

https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/83212-how-to-get-support-read-first/

Grab the logs and share them here (use a file sharing site and post links, please don’t copy and paste the logs here as it’s almost impossible to read them that way especially on tablets/mobiles) as well as a mod list and your system specs- OS, CPU, RAM and GPU being the most useful. 

Thanks, I can only find the Kopernicus and Module Manger logs but my spec are this:

Manufacturer: Acer

Model: Nitro AN515-54

Processor: Intel (R) Core (TM) i5-9300H CPU @ 2.40GHz    2.40 GHz

Installed Ram: 8.00 GB (7.85 GB usable)

System type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor 

no pen and touch

The only mods im using is RO, RSS, RSS 2048-1080 textures, and Scatterer

13 hours ago, ImAKerbal said:

Thanks, I can only find the Kopernicus and Module Manger logs but my spec are this:

Manufacturer: Acer

Model: Nitro AN515-54

Processor: Intel (R) Core (TM) i5-9300H CPU @ 2.40GHz    2.40 GHz

Installed Ram: 8.00 GB (7.85 GB usable)

System type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor 

no pen and touch

The only mods im using is RO, RSS, RSS 2048-1080 textures, and Scatterer

If you're using windows and steam's version of KSP, you can find the log here

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\KSP.log

The log file should tell you why it's not loading. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/29/2021 at 6:18 AM, Kielm said:

If you're using windows and steam's version of KSP, you can find the log here

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\KSP.log

The log file should tell you why it's not loading. 

Thanks, I checked the logs and when I got to the error area it said something about not being able to load a certain sound for Real Solar System. I was told that this shouldn't change anything. I checked multiple tutorials and asked many RO users how to install it and did exactly what they did and no fix. What should I do? Do you want me to post my logs?

• 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.