[1.11.1] Connection breaking at high warp speed

Hi, I'm having a weird bug with at least one craft, a mapping ship on a Jool mission. It loses CommNet connectivity every time I increase the warp speed beyond x1000, even though it has a clear LoS to Kerbin. This in turn seems to cause issues with ScanSat; the map progress done while the connection is broken is lost when I lower the warp and the connection comes back. Any idea as what could cause this? I have BetterTimeWarp, but this occurs using the standard no-physics warp.

Working communication at x1 000:

grde9fT.jpg

Failing communication at x10 000:

CXBRTG6.jpg

Any ideas? Thanks!

Mod list and logs please (https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/83212-how-to-get-support-read-first/ tells you how). I suspect either a communications-related mod is failing at high time warp, or something related to power, though the fact that your ion thruster still says it has full power available suggests that the latter isn’t the case. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.