The TARDIS

The Destroyer

• 2 weeks later...

Well, now if I can only figure out IVA's using current part tools.

3sBDE.png

currently tweaking the ladder and hatch to be more Kerbal friendly since I forgot Kerbals aren't the size of the door. :/

Also once someone gets .17 part tools or someone offers a real detailed IVA tut I'll be happy to continue. And I'm using the 10ths doc interior so that means the St. Johns badge will have to go and the model will need some tweaking since I based it off #11 currently.

Edited by Vaccer

• 7 months later...
not a very nice person are you.

I often find the one who gets the most angry about a supposed social slight someone may have caused someone else is not the person affected but simply another person who wishes to be angry...

Since this has already been necro'ed, just wondering if this is going anywhere? Love the screen shots, but since it's been several months, I'm guessing this is dead?

This mod is dead, but we are working on a new one, outside done just deciding on which internal to do, no one really got into the last thread so we held off on it.

I also would wait until 0.20 has been out a bit longer, the Tardis will need a few plugins to help it achieve its goal.

This mod is dead, but we are working on a new one, outside done just deciding on which internal to do, no one really got into the last thread so we held off on it.

I also would wait until 0.20 has been out a bit longer, the Tardis will need a few plugins to help it achieve its goal.

O.o if your making a Tardis IVA ... then you MUST use the Tom Baker 4th Doctor Interior ... YOU JUST MUST.... O.o

O.o if your making a Tardis IVA ... then you MUST use the Tom Baker 4th Doctor Interior ... YOU JUST MUST.... O.o

The white roundels are lovely, but I'm quite fond of the coral desktop theme. :)

Tom Baker was the only real Doctor in my humble opinion, so of course.

Awesome! My son has become a huge Dr. Who fan, and I'm trying to get him away from minecraft and into this, so this would be an excellent incentive!

Tom Baker was the only real Doctor in my humble opinion, so of course.

I've become a fan of #10 (my son has brainwashed me).

Awesome! My son has become a huge Dr. Who fan, and I'm trying to get him away from minecraft and into this, so this would be an excellent incentive!

I've become a fan of #10 (my son has brainwashed me).

I only started watching DW a year ago, so my fav doctor is

matt-smith-doctor-who-bow-tie.jpg

But the episode "The Name Of The Doctor" was kinda weird, like most DW to me, but... did they just show the new doctor at the end?

ANYWAY

Wow. This. Is. Old. I remember this, I found a REALLLLLLLLLLLLLY Old mod and tryed to update it.

I only started watching DW a year ago, so my fav doctor is

-pic of Matt Smith-

But the episode "The Name Of The Doctor" was kinda weird, like most DW to me, but... did they just show the new doctor at the end?

ANYWAY

Wow. This. Is. Old. I remember this, I found a REALLLLLLLLLLLLLY Old mod and tryed to update it.

I am suspecting that the doctor shown was the doctor during the time war. In books he was really rough, and during the episode you will recall Matt Smith refers to him as "The Doctor that broke the oath" referring to the hypocratic oath of medicine. Anyways just my take on it, I am not a die-hard fan or anything, I just cant help but look this stuff up.

I hope to see this come out sometime. Also very interested in taking the tardis off to Jool

• 3 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.