hello everyone

Aescwulf

Hello Everyone :)

I'm completely new to this, i found this game by well simply endless searching for a decent realistic space simulation game that looked decent which led me here, having fun so far.

but i do have a question, in the training section on the game i says "for once you've done basic flight " etc .... but there is no basic flight tutorials, and i was wondering if there is any either by the creators or user created ?

The tutorials, I would guess, are not fully implemented yet, KSP is a work in progress, as you probably know. Those two just came out 6 days ago with the newest version, 0.17. You can find all sorts of KSP videos on youtube. They should help you...also it might be a good idea to ask a question on the how-to forum, the people here are generally very helpful.

Welcome to the community!

There are basic flight and VAB tutorials that are text-guided when you first boot the game and load into a new save file.

It seems like they're broken or something. I'm not sure what the deal with these is. I even messed with the tutorial values in the settings and removed my save file and got nothing. Perhaps they removed them to make the training scenarios and forgot to re-enable them or something.

They're created by the game developers and are supposed to show up on your first play, but I think this was broken with the introduction of the new multi-save system.

Hi Aescwulf, welcome to the community :)

MET? is correct, the new tutorials are not yet implemented fully in KSP, though you can still access the old ones if you download the demo or the 0.16 which is still available at the store.

The 0.16 has the hangar tutorial which the demo lacks.

thanks everyone for the nudge in the right direction, decided to use a combinations of tutorials and found that Pebble_Garden first orbit and EVA helped the most and now i can make near perfect circular orbits and go on EVA's without worry of losing Jeb :o

next stop....urmmm....