land on the oceans world...oh! i mean laythe.

ronger97

Hi! im relativity new to KSP and just made my first land and return mission to the mun. but there is one target i set my eyes on as soon as i...saw it. :) here is my challenge. to create a rocket to go to laythe. there is two sub missions.

1: make it to laythe, take a screen shot of the surface, and return safely.

OR!

2: land on laythe and you dont have to return home. but you must have at least 6 kerbals in the shot and one rocket that will serve as the 'base'. :0.0:

i will try this myself if i can get things working properly but my computer tends to lag during the initial takeoff up to stage separation. makeing it hard to do gravity turns. but i will get there. my question is...who is gonna enter my space race:)

Consider me interested. Laythe is one of my first targets for interplanetary travel, but first I've got to do some certification runs to the Mun and back: Haven't quite got used to .17 yet. Might attempt to bring a spaceplane down onto Laythe, as well. Stay tuned!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.