It's been a while.

NewtSoup

It's been a while but I'm playing again.    I may well carry on my "Out of Science" series.  I still have the save game.  But to get back into the swing of everything I decided to first of all take a trip to Minmus in a standard science game.

Next I decided to go to the Mun which is the point of this post.  I would like to congratulate:

Pilot Summer "Suicide" Kerman for her successful suicide burn onto the surface of the Mun and Mission Scientist  Siglorf Kerman for the huge amount of science she has done on this mission and for making Footfall onto the surface itself.

wYIbdXl.jpg

Secondly with only 913 m/s of dV remaining on the lander I would further like to congratulate  "Suicide" for the superbly efficient circularisation and transfer burn that will drop the craft into Kerbin's Atmosphere with less than 7m/s of dV remaining.

Nh6scpj.jpg

At no point were any of the images taken during this mission generated on a computer.  Those Flat Kerbiners get everywhere.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.