AlamoVampire

Ok I am not sure this is where to place this, if not, will the moderators be kind enough to move this to its correct location? 

Ok, I was using my ps4 just fine before this happened. In fact, I was watching a youtube video as it happened about an hour ago now as I type this. I had some groceries delivered to my house and as the guy knocked on my front door letting me know my delivery was here my dachshund jumped off my lap. I have no clue if she hit the PS4 itself or the floor just in front of it. All I know is the PS4 let out a sharp static sound through my headset and everything on the PS4 went off. I have tried everything I can think of. New power cable <borrowed from the father of my bestfriend who passed away a year ago> and plugged into every available power plug socket I can find, both on power strip and other random outlets in the house. leaving it unplugged for a few minutes to let it completely discharge, to trying to force it on by pressing its power button before plugging it in and leaving the button pressed as I plug it in, and even tried this by powering off the power strip itself. All resulting in nothing helping it. I have made an appointment with ubreak ifix for tomorrow afternoon, but, I thought I could brain storm this with all of you guys here before then. I have tried just about everything I can think of as well as the steps provided by google.  Any thoughts on this will be greatly appreciated.