Main Menu Not Working

Having some weird behavior in the main menu. The various options (Start Game, Settings, Addons & Mods, etc) fly in from the side as normal, and show up in the standard green text, and when I click on them they shrink and turn gray like they should when they're reacting to a click. However, after that there's no response from the game; it just sits there on the main menu, fully loaded in but unable to do anything. Even the quit button doesn't work. The game isn't crashing so there's no crashlogs generated, and I've tried looking through the player.log file (attached below) but I couldn't find anything that jumped out at me as an issue (though I'm a novice at troubleshooting KSP). I noticed that KIS adds containers to the backs of Jeb, Bill, and Bob on the main menu so I just uninstalled it and booted the game, but it didn't change anything.

I revalidated the game files with Steam and it redownloaded 28 of them, but that hasn't corrected the issue. A clean GameData folder lets the menu run fine so it's definitely a mod, but I'm grasping at straws trying to figure it out. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

My player.log file is here: https://easyupload.io/7sqhv3

A .ckan of my installed mods can be provided on request.

hello, I also have the same problem if I understand EVE and the problem well but my question is how to make EVE work because this mod is essential for the good functioning of my mods especially for RSSVE. For information I am in version 1.10 and I have no error message from mods at launch everything works fine except my main menu of help please thank you ;)

54 minutes ago, Notrino33 said:

hello, I also have the same problem if I understand EVE and the problem well but my question is how to make EVE work because this mod is essential for the good functioning of my mods especially for RSSVE. For information I am in version 1.10 and I have no error message from mods at launch everything works fine except my main menu of help please thank you ;)

This post has been translated to English. 

Please use English outside the international sections or include a translation in your post.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.