probe assembly facility

While realistic, I don't see that adding anything besides extra steps to build a complete rocket.  For either probes or rovers, you are still going to stick them in either a spaceplane or rocket to get where they are going.  If there is testing that needs to be done on the surface, the SPH or VAB work fine.  If we actually had to build complex probes, wire them & test systems, then something like this might be useful, and that game might be fun but it wouldn't be KSP IMO.  EDIT: It actually would be a little like Rover Mechanic Simulator

Edited by Cavscout74

yhea i like this idea. in ksp 1 every comand pod doesnt only have seats but also electricity or monoproppelant. i think in ksp 2 we should have segments inside comand modules where you can put different stuff in each. ex if i want to use a comand pod for for passanger i could remove the pilot seat and ad a pasangerseat and maybe an extra battery. or if i want to make have a storage part but have the look of passenger part.  and convert a normal command pod to a probe

Would love a payload building that was at a scale suitable and finer grain controllers. Would be good at KSP and bases to have a Hanger for sloting payload in to reusable craft to go with that payload building.

I always thought it would be great if buildings weren't  replaced at upgrades they added to the centre and could be upgraded internally for special functions.