Astronomer Visual Pack no Clouds 1.8.1

Hey I have got a problem with the Astronomer Visual Pack and eve in that i just get the city light but no clouds or aurora. I wanted to play on KSP 1.8.1 since i wanted to use some mods which are not updated yet. I installed Eve and AVP via ckan with all the dependencies but it is not working i also tried other versions of KSP but i got the same Problem there. In the EVe config menu the _mainTex file path is red and reads "AstronomersVisualPack/AVP_Configs/Textures/kerbin1" which is i believe a png from the loading screen. i tried changing it to a cloud file within the texture folder but this didnt help either. It also says invalid name at the top. I have included some screenshots. It would be nice if somebody could help me here. 

Edit: Ok I found the solution myself. The textures for Astronomers Visual Pack state that they are in the newest version compatible withe ksp versions 1.8 and later. This seems not to be the case. After i rolled back the Astronomer visual  Pack 8K back to the first version in ckan which is compatible with 1.8 it works.  this is for me version 1.10.

Screenshot36.pngScreenshot33.png

Edited by xelapis

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.