Purple Stage Light On/ Can't Start Rocket With Space

The purple stage light is stuck on the bottom of my screen, I've tried restarting and switching games but that hasn't worked. Everything else I've seen posted suggests doing alt-L but that doesn't work for me. I really don't know why it's doing this and I haven't found anything else. Thank for the help in advance!

11 hours ago, Snako731 said:

The purple stage light is stuck on the bottom of my screen, I've tried restarting and switching games but that hasn't worked. Everything else I've seen posted suggests doing alt-L but that doesn't work for me. I really don't know why it's doing this and I haven't found anything else. Thank for the help in advance!

Press insert.

• 1 month later...

This just happened to me, I managed to fix it. I suspect its a bug on the launch pad (playing in sandbox). I just clicked on the numbers next to the purple light and it just started working. Don't know if that's any help but it didn't go away after a game restart, that's the only thing that sorted it. 

Taz V-L 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.