KSP 1.12.3 RP-1 Duplicate Toolbar Icons

On some occasions, if I switch the scene, the stock toolbar icons, like contracts and the encyclopedia, duplicate themselves. Problem is: only the last one in the list works and they've grown so much that I can't access contracts in-flight anymore. Also, they fill out the entire bottom in the editor, meaning I can't use rp-1 for tooling or kerbal construction time for simulating. Is this known? I have a pretty barebones express install for RP-1 with near future stuff, bon voyage and headlines.IPARGHo.jpeg

Edited by this_Tessa

• 1 year later...
On 9/11/2022 at 4:30 PM, this_Tessa said:

On some occasions, if I switch the scene, the stock toolbar icons, like contracts and the encyclopedia, duplicate themselves. Problem is: only the last one in the list works and they've grown so much that I can't access contracts in-flight anymore. Also, they fill out the entire bottom in the editor, meaning I can't use rp-1 for tooling or kerbal construction time for simulating. Is this known? I have a pretty barebones express install for RP-1 with near future stuff, bon voyage and headlines.IPARGHo.jpeg

Hey, did you ever find out what was causing the issues? I have the same problem here.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.