Can somebody Give me a persitant file save...

mercaholic75

I don't understand what you're asking for but it sounds like you want all the planets of 0.17 without paying for it, which is a rum state of affairs. Squad are a tiny developer who need the donations in alpha stage to bring the game to the market. Nothing is gained by pirating indie games.

0.13 didn't have any ability to use persistence files.

If any version after 0.14 gets a persistence file whose format it doesn't understand, it will simply load a reset Kerbin star system (with whatever bodies that the game of that version knows about in their initial positions, and no spacecraft), and overwrite the file the next time it autosaves.

I don't think he is stupid enough to ask for a pirated copy on the official forum. I am pretty sure he already has 0.17 and he is finding it hard to get to the planets, so he wants someone to give him a save file with a ship on all the planets. Kind of a lot to ask, but I doubt he is asking for a pirated copy

I don't think he is stupid enough to ask for a pirated copy on the official forum. I am pretty sure he already has 0.17 and he is finding it hard to get to the planets, so he wants someone to give him a save file with a ship on all the planets. Kind of a lot to ask, but I doubt he is asking for a pirated copy

you would think, but its happened before. maybe he's just a dumb kid that don't know what he's chattin.

If you're having trouble getting to the other planets, mercaholic75, try enabling the Dev console by pressing Alt+Ctrl+Shift+D all at once. With that you can enable infinite fuel, which will allow you to visit the sights of the Solar System to your hearts content! :)

well, this is impossible to figure out...

if the OP doesn't come forth with some kind of clarification as to what he meant by this most undecipherable prompt, I might have to close down this thread before it erupts into uncertainty-driven mayhem

any thoughts? :P

mercaholic75 has asked for save files on several occasions since 0.17 was released, he is quite possibly desperate to reach the new planets.

Edit:

Actually, this thread has served what little purpose it had, and mercaholic75 can practice flying without having to worry about fuel allowing him to make mistakes.

Closing thread :)

Edited by sal_vager