Hello KSP

MadScientistDel

Hello,

i would like to start by saying that have been playin KSP for about 3 weeks now after a friend that does Live Streams told me the check out their Stream and i must say this has been a blast to play and that after playin the demo for 2 weeks i then bought the game. now i'm not a big poster on forums as i am not a fan of typing.

with that being said i just wanted to add that i look forward to what the the guys @ Squad and what the user made content will bring to this nice game

Welcome to the forums MadScientistDel.

Lucky, you got HarvesteR to post in your thread :).

Anyway, streams and youtubers seem to draw a lot more attention at KSP and I'm sure the developers at SQUAD are happy about that.

You don't have to post much at all if you just want to sit on the sidelines and read what everyone else has to say, people like different things.

Hope you enjoy playing and go blow some rockets up! :sticktongue:

i have been lookin around at the add-on and the challenges and i like the less is more i'm tryin to make a mun lander right now with the lest about of engines and fuel for the round trip but as i do have some add-ons no but whenever i alt-tab out of the game and then return to the game nothing renders back and i just get a black(Blank) screen and i'm still tryin to find out y as i do have it set to run while n backround

Hmmm, I avoid fullscreen mode as it often fails on my system, no matter the game, try windowed mode with the screen resolution set to take up as much of the screen as possible, that way you wont need to Alt+tab out :)