Custom EVE installation questions and troubleshooting

Hello all,

I'm currently modding out my game and attempting to build my own Visual/PlanetPack integrated mods.
I will preface this by saying this is my first time attempting to do such, but I have successfully installed individual planet packs and am pretty familiar with how to move planets around, label them, etc.
I am basing my work off of configs from After Kerbin, Kcalbeloh, GPP, and Vulture's planet packs and systems.
After Kerbin was my base because it allowed me to delete stock bodies. No problem there, and I was able to keep Eve, Duna, Jool, and reinstall Kerbin. I have tested the addition of the black hole, neighboring stars, and adding planetary bodies. No problems here, and have been able to mod it enough to understand how to install those. 
Another preface, I did install the heightmap DLL from Kcalbeloh that some of those planets use, not an issue.

My problem is starting to come from EVE now.
Normally, I use SVE for my Kerbin with GPP or JNSQ for my citylights because they look better. Not an issue there, I know how to do that.
The problems started when I attempted to move everything from SVE into my custom install that I am calling CSS. My Kerbin was showing the custom SVE before attempting to move everything so it is doable.
I have gone through these config files a hundred times, and it just seems like EVE is, not working anymore. I can get the citylights back on it by manually doing this ingame with the citylights configure manager, but Auroras, Clouds, everything just will not show at all, and I can't quite figure out why. My paths seem right, and I've even tried to force them by manually typing in the pathways to the config files, making sure to pay attention to the [Modname] and the modname/EVE/textures pathway.
Additionally, the planet that I added from Kcalbeloh, Anneheg, is WAY less bright/has no glow like it did just stock installing and many other stock planets don't seem to have the same effects or auroras and all. It just feels like for some reason, moving these even though I redirect the pathways, EVE is broken now. I don't have any configs in the EVE folder itself and no other planet packs or visuals installed.

Here is my guess:
When everything was in SVE, it was loading separate or in a specific hierarchy that let it load. Now that I've moved it, it may just not be loading these configs. This still is confusing why even though I manually put the paths in EVE ingame, it doesn't do anything on apply or save. I'm just really lost as to why I basically followed the same config as SVE and just changed the config pathing, now it won't load like it used to. It really was not that big of a change. Additionally, all of these other planet packs have the same type of style where their EVE configs are right in the pack Game Folder itself, so, not sure.

Do I maybe need to use an @ or % command somewhere at the top in my config files to make it load after Eve/Kopernicus/CSS? I'll link below to what I have so far as a .rar file. Would really appreciate anyone that really knows this stuff to take a look and help point me in the right direction. I could probably make this work if I did a bunch of separate installs and changed some values and reference between packs, but I want to use this as a learning experience for EVE and Kopernicus because I'd like to eventually start making my own planet packs and mods. Additionally, I would just prefer to have all of this in one place so as I download packs and sift through planets, bodies, and stars, I can more easily add when wanted. Constructive critique, pathing suggestions, limitations for EVE/Lopernicus I should be aware of etc all welcome as well. Thanks in advance!

Rar file
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rly7qixsbbgi0t2/CSS.rar?dl=0

Edited by FullOfStars
Updated .rar

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.