Starbug cockpit help

Umm how did you get the airlock hatch to work properly? I'm having REAL problems with my starbug cockpit for my Red Dwarf mod. can anyone help?

http://i.imgur.com/cJ4b3.png

I've got it in the game no problem, but I can't open the door, says its obstructed when it clearly isn't.

I dont so this probably isnt the best advice but maybe move the airlock zone so that None of it collides with Any of the model, it could be blocked by the fact that part of it sits inside the model

the airlock mesh is supposed to face Z forward (the blue arrow pointing at the capsule.

Yours is rotated so it points up, so the kerbal is trying to spawn hanging under the collider box, face up, and probably intersecting whatever part is under the capsule.

Looks like the collider is now intersecting the other part in such a way to create a LOT of phantom force, throwing you far far away.

And if this is really happening and you aren't messing with us, the fact that those sounds are playing is quite a bug as well.

Listen I'm not messing around its what came up on my system its a kerbal lite version, parts mostly stripped down now only two cockptis mk1 and starbug cockpit for the red dwarf mod I've been working so hard on. Do you think its the obliterator plugin or should I try moving the airlock a wee bit farther away?

How about the ladder does that also have to face z?

Dunno what the Obliterator plugin is, so I dunno about that.

The ladder does indeed need to face Z+ as well, and should intersect the airlock collider.

You should probably make your own thread in the addon development forum rather than continuing this in the Dragonrider thread, btw.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.