How do i make my game look like this?

First, I just want to say I'm pretty new to KSP and modding the game :D

So, I was opening KSP and thought about one of the loading screens and I always thought it looked really good. I was wondering if anyone knows how I can make my game look like this? I really like the colors the lighting and the shaders. Just the whole look in general. If anyone knows how to make my game look like this I would be happy. And if I need any configs maybe someone knows them.  https://imgur.com/a/xUAGlEG (The image)
Thanks!

TUFX and KS3P might do what you want- both are post-processing mods that change how the game looks, which could include the background blurring in that loading screen.

If you also want the additional KSC buildings featured in the loading screen, you’ll need KSC Extended- this has been updated since that loading screen was made so it doesn’t look exactly the same, the diagonal road coming off the crawlerway isn’t there any more. It also adds some extra launchpads which are functional (you can launch rockets off them!) and replicate some of the real launchpads at Cape Canaveral/Kennedy Space Centre.

10 minutes ago, jimmymcgoochie said:

TUFX and KS3P might do what you want- both are post-processing mods that change how the game looks, which could include the background blurring in that loading screen.

If you also want the additional KSC buildings featured in the loading screen, you’ll need KSC Extended- this has been updated since that loading screen was made so it doesn’t look exactly the same, the diagonal road coming off the crawlerway isn’t there any more. It also adds some extra launchpads which are functional (you can launch rockets off them!) and replicate some of the real launchpads at Cape Canaveral/Kennedy Space Centre.

Woah, hey this really does make the game look way better! I'm acually impresed anyone could help me with that :D
Anyways really thank you for the help! My game looks amazing now even with low lag since im on a laptop.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.