Opt in for GeForce NOW?

Dear Devs, 

It would be nice if the game could also be launched from GeForce NOW. It is a cloud gaming platform that I personally use for years as my PC not really up to today's standards ( not even near... )

Seems they only require the game to be steam-cloud enabled, or let the game have a online saving system...
https://partner.steamgames.com/doc/features/cloudgaming  ( GeForce NOW requirements/instructions included in this link. ) 

After that it seems its just some checkboxes ? 

Yes some people are (rightfully) sceptical about cloud gaming. But there are definitely a handful of people that use it frequently like me, since they do not really own gaming machines. For me personally, it would be a great relieve if it appears on the game cloud platform.

yep! yes it would be good for ksp2 vanilla to be cloud gaming compatible.

I have an old pc setup, AMD fx8350 and 1070, so I use cloud gaming a lot. Now i play transport fever 2 with many manymods thanks gforcenow. It's great to play big games without seeing your computer go into plasma engine... :)

I think KSP 2 can be compatible in vanilla version but for a modded version it will be necessary to include all the mods in the steam worksop and that's where it becomes complicated...

For Satisfactory, the mods don't work on gforce but it's so beautiful so we quickly forget them. On Elite Dangerous it's the hotas joysticks that are not compatible but we control very well with the mouse. It will probably be necessary to make agreements for ksp2 but let's hope anyway! :)