Bring KSP2 to GeForce Now

I'm a little fan of KSP and I love to watch videos or play by myself, since KSP 1 was very lowreq I could play wherever I wanted.

Now with the sequel the story its a little bit more complicated, and theres a ton of people who are the same as me. Bussy people who can't play much videogames when they're out of their homes.

With that in mind I think it would be nice to have KSP 2 in a cloud service such as GFN who could let us play wherever and whenever we want. Plus, you have to still purchase the game in the platform you want, so its not a big inconvenience for the dev company.

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Being the 8th poster and necroing this thread makes it seem doubtful that TakeTwo will take this seriously, but I too would only considering buying KSP2 if it's available on a cloud service (doesn't have to be Nvidia's) since the requirements for max graphics are kind of steep.

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.