some complaint about KSP2

I really don't understand why the completion of the KSP2 that has been developed for six years or more and has been delayed for four times is so low. It's no exaggeration to say that if give me six years, even from scratch, I can make a better KSP2 than yours.Maybe you spent your time replacing the KSP1 model and map with a cooler plastic material or adding some small bugs.I can help you if you have any technical difficulties.

By a disappointed player who added ksp2 to steam's Wishlist for more than 4 years.

Edited by Max_Xu

4 hours ago, Max_Xu said:

It's no exaggeration to say that if give me six years, even from scratch, I can make a better KSP2 than yours.

It is a HUGE exaggeration. What we have is NOT everything that has been done, just what has been released for testing purposes. And let me remind you that early access KSP 1 didn't have space implemented for kraken's sake.

Some people already looked into the code and the science and career systems are basically functional, just not released. Because they want to fix the mountain of bugs related to core gameplay (aka building and flying things) that will inevitably arise with people playing on thousands of different machines, and in ways they could not possibly test by themselves.

Be patient, from what we can see it might very well end up being our dream game. But right now we are play-testing a beta.

To each their own but I took this limited early access a little bit differently than you Max. I saw a team of developers that, after working on this thing for 4-6 years, probably have a crazy huge list of mind blowingly awesome things that they're working on, but before they're ready to move forward, they wanted the heart and soul of this incredible fan base to be a part of their development. They released an very limited early access version that they knew only the biggest die hard fans would get right away, and want to use our initial thoughts and reactions as a part of their UX research process, with a promise that they're going to keep grinding away at the development of this game. I honestly don't know a dev team that's this devoted to their fanbase that they would do so much to show that they're not only diehard fans themselves, but also willing to let us play this much of a role in the development of this game. It gives me goosebumps, ngl. Anyway that's just my two cents about it.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.