Close approach data goes away when you click on the maneuver node

PoppersRHere

So, in the map view when I'm making a maneuver to transfer to another plane, I highlight one of the close approach markers and right click to keep it on the screen so I can see if the closest approach distance is getting closer or not. Well, when I click back on the maneuver node, it gets rid of the close-approach data, so I have no idea what's going on. This needs to get fixed.

This also applies to the AP and PE markers, which you cannot see at the same time as adjusting a maneuver node.

AP and PE marker infos are not reliably displayed on mouseover most of the time. The workaround is to left click blank space and try again when you might get lucky, this looks like a focus issue where focus on some other object is obstructing AP PE info popup on mouseover, which is should not.

Once you get it up, if you lose it you cannot get it back again until repeating the above workaround, which is not as it should be. If you can right click the AP or PE info when it is up it will stay until you click a MN, when the focus change the AP PE info vanishes which is undesirable as MN adjustment requires knowing what it is.

If the right logic was applied to enable real world usage it could be a really slick and useful interface but as it is, the wrong focus and visibility logic has been programmed making it really difficult to use FYI :)   This is also a problem with KSP1 so I would urge devs to give top priority to making it work right with KSP2 because the interface is where the game meets the player and it has to be right if you want the game to reach its potential.