Runway markings/lights suggestions

Nut Slide

This is a lower priority suggestion regarding the runway but threshold runway markings suggest a runway width of 125'. Using speed and time calculations, the runway width is ~360ft wide. In addition, FAA publishes the runway centerline stripes to be 120ft long. Again, based on speed and time calculations, they are ~577ft long. The spacing between those are supposed to be 80ft. The lighting has some things wrong. The centerline and runway edge lighting is semi-directional for colors, not omnidirectional. Going down the runway, centerline lights are white until the last 3000ft, where they then should alternate white and red. At 1000ft before the far end of the runway, they are solid red. Runway edge light is white until the last 2000ft or last half of the runway, whichever is less and turn to yellow the rest of the way. There are other things I noticed too but since I teach students to fly planes, I figured I'd throw in some finer detailed suggestions. Let me know if you want more feedback on some of the other things I noticed with the airport.