Ships are not saved and they are deleted by the game

Ligator

I tried to build a new rocket to go to the Mun northpole this morning. I got big problems. With the ship, it was a lousy build, but mainly with the save ships and save game commands.

The saved ships that I had made were first not available ingame. (Which meant that the saves got corrupted and at one point i could not even save the game) That was the first thing that happened. When i looked in workspaces folder they were still there. The last save had the message that the rockets were unavailable. I could not save the Luna1 ship i was working on in the assembly hall. After restarting the game the ships came back and i managed to make a lift off. After going back to the vehicle assebly hall I loooked at the saved ships and they were all there. I decided to erase one of the ships and now I got back to the problem i had earlier. All ships disappered ingame and all saves had the wording that the ships were unavailable. I could not save the ship that I was working on either. I could make new saves but with the message that the vehicle was unavailable.

I looked in the workspaces folder and all Luna and Mun ships had disappered. Only my crappy first ship was still there.

And i could not save the ship that was in the Vehicle assembly hall.

This is how it looked like. Now I am reinstalling the game from scratch. I will write here again later today if the problem remains.

image.png

For my specs: https://pasteboard.co/8LMZ0j6nm6vE.png I have GTX 3070

Edited by Ligator