Ship/Vessel Types

When do you think this will be implemented?

It would be nice to select the type of Vessels again, like Probes, Relays, Stations, Rovers, etc

I know there is a lot more important features and fixes to be update first though, so maybe a few months?

2 hours ago, Tazooka said:

When do you think this will be implemented?

It would be nice to select the type of Vessels again, like Probes, Relays, Stations, Rovers, etc

I know there is a lot more important features and fixes to be update first though, so maybe a few months?

Yes, I look forward to that too. And along with that (of course), some sort of method to toggle the display of different types of vessels in the map view (to reduce visual clutter when you have a lot of vessels).

But right now, the way KSP2 is in its present state, I can't even reliably change the name of a vessel, much less its type. (It appears that you can change the name of a vessel in the tracking station, but the implementation is bugged and broken). So that would need to be fixed first, of course.

34 minutes ago, Spazmataz said:

Yes, I look forward to that too. And along with that (of course), some sort of method to toggle the display of different types of vessels in the map view (to reduce visual clutter when you have a lot of vessels).

True.

I hope its like KSP 1 but better.
Maybe a few more types, like rovers and transportation and science/fuel/crew stations

36 minutes ago, Spazmataz said:

But right now, the way KSP2 is in its present state, I can't even reliably change the name of a vessel, much less its type. (It appears that you can change the name of a vessel in the tracking station, but the implementation is bugged and broken). So that would need to be fixed first, of course.

I forgot about that as I haven't played for a few days. It's very annoying to have 4 "Default-Name" flying around as I don't know which is what

Maybe we'll see the naming and type added in April!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.