Lazy Orbit v0.4.0 - Set a vessel's orbit via a simple menu

Halban

8 minutes ago, BobStewart said:

Is the height to be specified as absolute altitude or relative to current ground,  ASL or MSL?  Thanks again!

Again, it should be height above terrain (AGL if you prefer), though I can't confirm that because the function itself is built into the game and I haven't played in a long while.

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, BritishRailBlue said:

Hello! I've followed the installation guide and Lazy Orbit shows up in the app bar, but when I click it nothing happens (Same with Alt+H). I've deleted all the Spacewarp/BeplnEx files and tried again, with still no luck. Is there anything I've missed? Thanks!

Hey, I'm not supporting Lazy Orbit anymore, at least not until I find myself playing KSP2 again. Somebody else has updated it for the latest Space Warp version under the name Lazy Orbit Boosted.

9 minutes ago, Halban said:

Hey, I'm not supporting Lazy Orbit anymore, at least not until I find myself playing KSP2 again. Somebody else has updated it for the latest Space Warp version under the name Lazy Orbit Boosted.

That would be me, and the new thread can be found here: 

I'll be happy to turn this back over to you @Halban when you're back to playing the game!

FYI - I just updated it to 0.5.2 which includes a fix for an issue in Rendezvous where the mod would inadvertently remove the active vessel and all debris from the game while composing the list of possible vessels you can rendezvous with.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.