Infinite Discoveries 0.9.9 (1.12.x)

Sushut

6 minutes ago, Sushut said:

yes

very straight forward, i like it

so like what stars

(pls pls pls pls pls pls add hypergiant very good and cool i want to see a planet burn pls pls pls pls lkajhlkuwrtioewuadbkhnasdlgoieawutoladsknbadg)

33 minutes ago, Sup3r_Tyl3r said:

nope nvm, 

When I go to tracking station, then back, my game completely bugs out. The KSC begins freaking out.

image.png

that's an issue with distance, every interstellar planet pack has this

Hi, can somebody help me? My game crashes at the end of loading the main menu. But without Infinite Discoveries(0.9.9.2) it works well. I tried to run KSP with other mods+Infinite Discoveries and just with Infinite Discoveries but the result is the same (crash at the end of loading).

I successfully generated star systems (I use 10 stars 7 planets and 3 moons) and deleted folder GenerateSystem. All dependencies installed (Kopernicus 1.12.1-189; Singularity 0.991; ImageMagick (win ver.)).

Link for log fileshttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Z7rd1dE_jD9PsBI5DOG_HQ5oE-zlhafG?usp=sharing

On 9/14/2023 at 9:47 AM, RenSer said:

Hi, can somebody help me? My game crashes at the end of loading the main menu. But without Infinite Discoveries(0.9.9.2) it works well. I tried to run KSP with other mods+Infinite Discoveries and just with Infinite Discoveries but the result is the same (crash at the end of loading).

I successfully generated star systems (I use 10 stars 7 planets and 3 moons) and deleted folder GenerateSystem. All dependencies installed (Kopernicus 1.12.1-189; Singularity 0.991; ImageMagick (win ver.)).

Link for log fileshttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Z7rd1dE_jD9PsBI5DOG_HQ5oE-zlhafG?usp=sharing

You don't need to delete the GenerateSystem anymore as of 0.9.9 but remember:
Don't include the program itself inside KSP, and be aware that more planets = more RAM usage (so the issue might just be not enough RAM)

On 9/11/2023 at 12:44 PM, Sup3r_Tyl3r said:

so what do i do, it makes the game unplayable

you can't do much, just use the ui buttons

Edited by Sushut

Does this works with Parallax 2.0 or 1.0?? Because when i tried to load it with Parallax 2.0 it ended up with infinite loading.

Gas Giant looks stockish,using 0.9.9 version any ideas what happened??(Found solution on cloud problems)

Edited by Syczek

2 hours ago, Syczek said:

Does this works with Parallax 2.0 or 1.0?? Because when i tried to load it with Parallax 2.0 it ended up with infinite loading.

Gas Giant looks stockish,using 0.9.9 version any ideas what happened??(Found solution on cloud problems)

and without parallax it's fine?

1 hour ago, Sushut said:

and without parallax it's fine?

Yup,splendid mod,but i would like to have parallax if it is possible.

Little request if you don't mind ,to yours tool generate ResearchBodies configs ,if it is feasible by this yours wonderfull thing

Edited by Syczek

9 hours ago, Syczek said:

Yup,splendid mod,but i would like to have parallax if it is possible.

Little request if you don't mind ,to yours tool generate ResearchBodies configs ,if it is feasible by this yours wonderfull thing

I've found some issues with the parallax configs in 0.9.9 so i guess there's that, not much you can do (unless if you know how to use parallax)

For ReserachBodies, that's definitely on the list!

7 hours ago, Sushut said:

I've found some issues with the parallax configs in 0.9.9 so i guess there's that, not much you can do (unless if you know how to use parallax)

For ReserachBodies, that's definitely on the list!

So for me it is impossible to fix parallax(i am basic user),will next version fix that??

17 hours ago, Syczek said:

One more question is possible to get control over what kind systems are created?? Like when i wish more neutron stars,red dwarfs etc??

In Settings.py (located directly in the InfiniteDiscoveries folder) there's a bunch of values like "StarTypeOverride" which lets you override which kind of star spawns

• 2 weeks later...

@Sushut I tried made my own Research Bodies config but it lead to fact that ,research bodies parts stopped working .It may be connnected to fact that mod cannot parse names of stars,planets,moons.Diffrent bodyname would be required not HD-1000-1 but something more simple(i speculate tho),if you plan Research Bodies support.

Could someone share with me their systems (10 star 7 planet 3 moons if possible),because i fail to generate properly working star systems,after i lost my miraclous thing that i generated

Edited by Syczek

21 minutes ago, warcrimeswilly said:

researchbodies compatibility would be awesome! i would love to run an exoplanet program and not actually know what i'm going to find

That's on the list, also, I made a list for stuff to add so people know what to expect! https://github.com/users/Sushutt/projects/3

On 10/8/2023 at 2:26 PM, Wincil said:

Not every interstellar planet pack has this issue though.

Can I have some examples?

• 3 weeks later...