Where's Kerbin? (True story)

Bioman222

So, I was playing KSP, dorking on the surface, when I time warp to make it day.

But the skybox was gone.

I entered map view, and couldn't see Kerbin

attachment.php?attachmentid=34351&d=1349540186

I decided to launch a sattelite, seen below.(Note the missing skybox)

attachment.php?attachmentid=34352&d=1349540221

I begin ascending, when I notice there's no atmosphere!

attachment.php?attachmentid=34354&d=1349540264

I attempted to get to orbit, and the sky box turned on, but, Kerbin was fading!

attachment.php?attachmentid=34357&d=1349540387

I then time warped, to see if I got into orbit. But I just kept going.

attachment.php?attachmentid=34358&d=1349540575

I still do not know what happened. This just happenedened a few minutes before this post. I will continue investigating.

Edited by Bioman222

Sounds like you need to stop timewarpingso much? Timewarping caused the first problem so you kept doing it and now you're lost in space. Is the mun there still? Maybe you could go live there.

When you reload the game is everything normal again?

The mun dissepeared, too. I reloaded the game and nothing changed.The skybox was still gone. One interesting thing I should mention is that early a chunk of a ship I had made went flying into the null, after which the skybox dissapeared. Maybe the piece of debris some how gravitationaly flung Kerbin into the Null?

The mun dissepeared, too. I reloaded the game and nothing changed.The skybox was still gone. One interesting thing I should mention is that early a chunk of a ship I had made went flying into the null, after which the skybox dissapeared. Maybe the piece of debris some how gravitationaly flung Kerbin into the Null?

Whats the null? And Kerbin should effect the debris not the other way around. I hope there is a way for you to salvage your persistance file.

This happened to me as well.

I was just walking down the ladder with my Kerbal when the game crashed. The altimeter stopped at 666666 and the ship dissapeared from the Tracking Station.

When I went back launching another, Kerbin had no atmosphere and the skybox and mapview were gone...

Maybe a offender has stolen one of the special Medwedian Police Viruses (I think this is the GD62HH Virus that slowly destroys graphic drivers until the screen remains black forever).

Go to kww.cyberpolitimedwedia.me/punidder/viruser/removalprogramme

(The Removal Program is only avaliable to MBI Agents so you need a Password. I provide a password for you:

y82jJ9ks8Los7Ksj'932dJ

All Capital Letter MUST stay Capital!

The Program will remove the virus, restore the driver data and then automatically uninstall itself.

(JOKE)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.