CommNet not working.

raver20999

In my game I set up 3 satellites with RA-100 antennas at geostationary orbit. One has line of sight to KSC and the remaining 2 have line of sight to the one pointed at KSC. No matter what antenna I put on a probe as soon as I engage the last stage of the spacecraft (with no kerbins onboard) the probe loses comms. Has anyone else had this issue?

Sorry just read the post about report bugs.

• KSP Version: 0.1.1.0.21572
  • Operating System and version: Windows 11, Version 22H2
  • PC Specs: 
    • CPU: Ryzen 7 5700X
    • GPU: EVGA RTX 2080
    • RAM: 32GB 3200 MHz
  • Description of the bug:
    • CommNet connection maintaining after staging the last stage for probe only spacecraft.
    • CommNet connection lost after staging
  • Steps to Replicate: (This is what I did in my game but whatever CommNet setup will do it.)
    • Have 3 satellites with RA-100 antennas in geostationary orbit. All three needs to have line of sight to each other and one needs to be line of sight to Kerbal Space Center.
    • When I create a rocket I have one stage for the 3400 m/s needed to get to orbit.
    • The second stage is the space stage which finalizes the orbit, maneuvers the probe (usually a section of a space station), docks the section, and deorbits itself to reduce space debris.
      •  This second stage has its own probe and antennas so it can stay connected.
    • As soon as I decouple the space stage from the station so I can deorbit it the space craft loses its CommNet Connection.
  • Fixes / Workarounds: 
    • Closing/saving the game and restarting the game.
  • A list of ALL mods: 
    • None
  • Other Notes / Screenshots / Log Files (if possible..)
    • None