VAB Save thumbs different shades when saving Night or Day.

Radar

I've searched the forums and couldn't find anything under KSP2 'VAB Night and Day saves'. It's been a small problem since release and one that can be overcome by just saving your project in Day time over Night time.

• KSP Version - 0.1.2.0
  • Operating System and version  (Windows 10, Windows 11) - Windows 10
  • CPU and GPU models, any other system information which could be relevant - Intel i7 4930K, 32GB Ram, 980 Ti GFX.
  • Description of the bug. - As title suggests but basically when saving your project in the VAB during the day cycle, displays the thumb image perfectly. When saving it during the night cycle it saves the thumb in a dark shadow tone over your project.
    • Expected Behavior - Given the VAB is under lights, I'd expect ones project thumb save to remain lit up like a xmas tree, not appear as if a Kerbal took spy photos of a secret project during the night.  
    • Observed Behavior - Saving the project during the night darkens the saved thumb.
  • Steps to Replicate - Pretty easy to replicate. Save during the day and see the saved projects thumb, as you save during the night cycle will determine how much darker the saved thumb will become.
  • Fixes / Workarounds (if known..) - Only workaround for a player would be to save their projects during the day. It's not a show stopper however it's easier to see different coloured projects when you can see them clearly.
  • A list of ALL mods.  If the list is long, please consider using a spoiler window. - No mods installed, totally vanilla.
  • Other Notes / Screenshots / Log Files (if possible..) - Screenshot below.

KSP2NightDay.png
Edited by Anth12