RE-USABLE Drive in /SPV35-CARGO Container!

~ HELLO!!!~ i'm new to Ksp i found the program while searching for something! but something about it made me wanna try it,, i failed so many times i should tattoo kerbal killer on my arm. but after weeks and weeks i got better learning from my mistakes and others, there's a Lotta awesome creative ksp'ers out there and so many great parts, mods,plugins etc i know because i have them all literately EVERYTHING! i wanted to contribute some way to the many creations i saw , this one guy built a garage which i thought was freaking great you have to literately download it and look at it in the editor before you can see how great it is because it's a nut-buster at times to get parts the way you want them, sorry if my spelling is a little off or i miss something while typing nerves in my left hand are destroyed so use of my left hand is limited, now that garage im guessing here- is meant to be a one way ticket once you deploy it on a moon, planet etc it's a giant paper weight,, well sure you can leave it there and park what ever back into it like a reg garage but that's it unless you add-on/mod/ ect it, wanted to TRY make something similar but not to replace the garage but add-on to the original idea im pretty sure both can be combined for some cool possibility's - i haven't tryed too busy working on SPV35-CARGO ! now while working on her i wanted something that could be used for more then purpose ATM a person can tweak it as they fit for what ever purpose they desire, right now SPV35-CARGO setup to be (Drive in/out Vehicle transporter) load it up with some Vehicle's launch her to the moon when done drive the Vehicle's back on the SPV35-CARGO and set off for home!! i put up a few pictures to show what she's like mind you still work in progress should have the basics set and ready by end of today and a download link to the .craft file i will try list all the parts used best i can i got so many it's nuts,, the anti grav engines are only there atm to test impact tolerance... til then stand by :)

2empwyc.png

corner shot view of the outside, with the Gravity Canceller units

2eki0sh.png30nb42b.png up close of the front where you can drive right in!

nice view of the inside or if you have your kerbal in a drivable this is what ya see out the windshield

*update* i've been having trouble with structure integrity past 5ms if you can land it,, soft anuff she'll hold and be reusable every one is welcome give a it shot or add there ideas some of parts i managed to remember

are failcan9 strut connectorss,um3kcorp panels,kockspiton dsm deep space mod, lazor system, mech mouse industries,yoriks mod, 1-2 others but i got majors for the craft an one has problem i can supply whole part folder here is craft file

http://www.filedropper.com/support-alpha

*update*THanks !! great to meet every one ,, not sure any one else is having the same problem " you know you click a link to a certain topic in forum or part page and link just dumps you back at main ksp forum page?" here is download to help everyone be able to load my SPV35-CARGO and everything else !!! never worry about having the right parts !!{ blinkin}} :) -http://depositfiles.com/files/y48vvzpxa just merge the folders if i forgot something let me know hope it helps. i spent 4 hours straight trying to figure how to get around the little things and adding more strength but realized the part count climbing so i wiped the slate clean saved the this one for later in-case i get a idea to improve it which should be soon lol so i started flopping around with a few designs with some min things i kept in mind gotto: carry Vehicle- least one!, completely decked out pod/command capsule-lazor+orda ect, least amount of parts- make it friendlier on people who have laptop's and low/mid end system's, ill see what i came come up with and post back !!

-maji

Edited by videomaji
BB-Code bug

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.