Struts on complex craft break and are purely visual after loading save with craft in VAB, bug applies to craft file

Sylvi Fisthaug

Reported Version: v0.1.3.1 (latest) | Mods: none | Can replicate without mods? Yes 
OS: Windows 10 22H2 | CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 6-Core Processor 3.70 GHz | GPU: 3070 TI | RAM32,0 GB 3600 mhz (operating at 3200 mhz) cl17

Specs: 

Spoiler

hardware.jpg.217374273606d31b5cd883e71778988f.jpg

This I haven't succesfully been able to reproduce yet. I tried with a test craft, quitting to main menu, opting yes on popup window asking to save, and reloading the save from the main menu again.

This happened earlier today, as I finished my construction session for the time being. I left the craft in the VAB, saved before quitting the game, reloaded save later with the same craft fin the VAB, and all struts vere severely broken. They appear fine from the VAB and show up after launching craft, but they don't seem attached to anything. 

When launching the craft, it violently shakes it self apart from the SROBs, and the struts seem attached to SROBs but not the node at the core.  

I promise that the craft was not wobbly earlier, but now struts don't really work. SROBs seem to be fine in second launch though.

Steps to reproduce

To be investigated further.

Included Attachments:

Jool5traveller.json

Edited by Anth12

Seconded. (actually Thirded, lol)

I have variations of Spheraton craft, as well as other craft with the payload strutted to the launcher. They all exhibit the same behavior.

Occasionally they will get to the launch pad intact, but more often than not, I have to revert to VAB, (where the struts magically reappear, but will not be there if I just hit the launch button again,) completely rebuild the struts, and re-save, then go for launch.

4 pics:

One before launch, showing struts.

One at launch showing no struts and upper section sinking/clipping into launcher. (then it will bounce back up and fall off at angle whether I fire the engines or not)

One showing clipping continues even as craft RUD's out.

And of course for fun, showing what happens in I do actually fire the motors...

If I get solid "struttage," this craft flies and the launcher goes to to orbit, so is recoverable.Struts.1.jpgstruts.2.jpgstruts.3.jpgstruts.4.jpg