Timewarp Under Acceleration Stops Engaging Properly After a Certain Amount of Years Has Passed.

RandomKnowledge

[Anth12 Edit: Look to second comment for more information]

Reported Version:
 v0.1.3 (latest) | Mods: none | Can replicate without mods? Yes 
OS: Windows 10 | CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5500 | GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060 | RAM16gb

With any craft that I have, time warp while thrusting continues to work while in the atmosphere but once I leave(at 70k meters) it continues to show the flames and sound effects on the craft but does not change my trajectory or speed while in time warp. When I end time warp it continues to show particle effects and sound effects and starts to change trajectory/speed. This happens to any craft I try it with. I have a video attached to explain a bit better.

I'm not sure if this is intentional or if it is a bug. I think its a bug because i used to be able to warp while in space in the previous updates. Ether way I genuinely hope this helps, you guys have done some AMAZING work over the past few months and this game is already improved a TON with just 3 patches. I can't wait for more, but please take your time and make sure its a good as possible. I would rather have a good game later than a crappy game now and I'm pretty sure you guys feel the same.

Thanks! :)

Included Attachments:

Fordadevs.mp4

Edited by Anth12

• 4 weeks later...

Reported Version: v0.1.3.2 (latest) | Mods: none | Can replicate without mods? Yes 
OS: Windows 10 | CPU: Intel i9 9900K | GPU: Nvidia 3070ti | RAM32GB

I found the exact time that Time Warp Under Acceleration stopped working is between the following:

Note with the changes to 0.1.4.0 Add 1 year 1 day to all times of the save files.

Kerbin Orbit:
Y15 D264 H4 M42 S7 and
Y15 D264 H4 M42 S8

Save File:
Y14D263H4M42S00.json

Mun Orbit:
Y15 D264 H4 M42 S5 and
Y15 D264 H4 M42 S6

Save File:
MOY14D263H4M42S1.json

Solar Orbit:
Y8 D132 H5 M21 S3 and
Y8 D132 H5 M21 S4

Save File:
SOY7D131H5M21S0.json

Duna Orbit:
Y15 D264 H4 M36 S29
Y15 D264 H4 M36 S30

Save File:
DOY14D263H4M36S25.json

Additional Information:
The following bug that can break the rules of this bug report for solar orbit and have timewarp working after these times.

Credit:
@Turtle6 Helped by telling me about the bug, that it wasn't related to an engine using low thrust, (which is from another bug report).

Edited by Anth12

• 4 weeks later...

Reported Version: v0.1.3.2 (latest) | Mods: none | Can replicate without mods? Yes 
OS: Windows 10 | CPU: 11th Gen i5-11600k | GPU: GTX 1080 | RAM16 GB DDR4

This happens on I believe every engine, but the ones I've tested are the SWERV, Vector, and Mainsail. Apologies for bad framerate in video.

Included Attachments:

2023-08-2012-20-33.mp4

Edited by Anth12

• 3 weeks later...

Reported Version: v0.1.4 (latest) | Mods: none | Can replicate without mods? Yes 
OS: Windows 11 | CPU: Intel i5-9600K | GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti | RAM16gb

Using the current version of KSP (although this bug was present in the previous patch as well).

When attempting a burn under timewarp, fuel will deplete as expected, but the orbit will not change at all until timewarp is returned to 1x, at which point it will begin to move as expected again.

No mods, No workarounds known. I've seen another post suggesting this will not occur until a certain amount of in-game time has passed (my save is at Y24 D422)

Video is attached demonstrating the issue

Included Attachments:

Untitledvideo-MadewithClipchamp.mp4

Edited by Anth12