"Time Warp to Point" on trajectory with minor encounter sends me far into the future

Forrey

Reported Version: v0.1.3.2 (latest) | Mods: none | Can replicate without mods? Yes 
OS: Windows 10 Home | CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2400G | GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6700 | RAM32GB

Summary: when a craft is on an encounter with a body that will only slightly perturb its orbit, two trajectories are shown very close to each other before the encounter. When clicking on the double-line, the one selected is that from after the encounter, rather than that from before. As such, attempting to "warp here" results in a missed encounter.

More detail:

I've attached a zip file with two screenshots.

My craft is on a very slight intercept course with the Mun. This will perturb my orbit of Kerbin by some small amount, and thus results in my trajectory being shown as two blue lines (from where I am to Mun encounter, followed by the whole of the next orbit of Kerbin after the minor deviation).

A natural thing to want to do is to warp closer to the encounter, possibly to adjust ones approach.

However, when I click on the trajectory line before the Mun encounter, it shows I'll reach that point in 5d, 1h, 43m (one screenshot), while if I select a point just after the Mun encounter, it shows only 4h 33m. Indeed, if I try to warp to before the encounter, it sends me through the Mun encounter, then all the way around Kerbin, and back to the selected point on the post-perturbation trajectory.

I think it would make more sense if, when I click on a place where there are two trajectories (pre and post perturbation), the game should default to selecting the earlier-occurring of the two.

In the case of the Mun encounter one only loses a few days; I've had this happen to me with a Dres encounter though, which cost me a few years, and by the time the thing stopped timewarping Dres was entirely on the other side of the solar system.

Thanks.

Included Attachments:

Screenshots.zip

Edited by Anth12