Base Jump Challenge!

I have been playing around with things on KSP that are not rockets or space planes and Its amazing how much you can create with the simple VAB. For this challenge, You are given a tall platform on top of which is a 3 kerbal pod. There is a simple detachable craft made from 1 ladder, a radial decoupler, a parachute and a hardpoint. You must EVA a kerbal down Via the ladder and make him grab the smaller ladder on the decoupler. Then switch using the [ or ] keys to the pod and... eject him into oblivion! The craft will smash into the ground killing its passanger.

The Challenge:

Take the Craft file below and create a small craft capable of getting the kerbal and the radial decoupler down to the surface safely.

Rules

-No mods, (especialy MechJeb as the craft must be separate)

-Yes, kerbals dont die when they drop on their own, but you must also get the decoupler down to

-a maximum of 4 chutes

-The kerbal must remain on the ladder untill he hits the ground

-You are not allowed to take away or move the original parts of the craft apart from the chute

-You must have evidence of your victory via images or video + please post the number of parts used

Images of challange

nybYP.jpg

846nY.jpg

4pQg9.jpg7YFoX.jpg

yOOAz.jpg7EYN7.jpg

Leaderboard (In order of part count)

1.-----

2.-----

3.-----

Also, This craft does not lag on my computer, but I am not sure if It will lag on other's machines.

Edited by zpox357

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.