Jet Engines drain Methane from all tanks despite crossfeed being disabled

WastedJobe

Reported Version: v0.1.4 (latest) | Mods: none | Can replicate without mods? Yes 
OS: Proton GE 8.6 on Nobara 38 | CPU: i9-10850k | GPU: RX 7900XT | RAM24 GB

In the attached craft file, the Rapier engines drain Methane from all fuel tanks, including from the rocket in the payload bay. Crossfeed is disabled on the radial decoupler (TT-38X). I will test in Windows 10 tomorrow if no one else has this bug. I suspect the struts might be involved somehow. Oxygen is not drained where it shouldn't be.

EDIT: Haven't been able to reproduce on Linux with the same craft file as well as a new craft using the same parts. The only difference to the try that worked I can think of is that a landing gear exploded on takeoff.

Included Attachments:

NewWorkspace.json

Edited by WastedJobe

• 4 months later...

Reported Version: v0.2.0 (latest) | Mods: none | Can replicate without mods? Yes 
OS: Windows 10 22H2 | CPU: AMD 5600X | GPU: AMD 6700XT | RAM32GB

Making a space plane, and the methane air breathing engines are mounted onto wings with methane fuel tanks.  These wings are attached to radially mounted decouplers.

There's also stack decouplers on the ship.

All are set to not crossfeed.

However delta-v shown in construction and flight uses all methane on the ship with the air breathing engines.

Furthermore when flying, the methane is consumed, requiring manual rebalancing of the fuel tanks with the resource manager. The issue seems maybe related to radial mount/symmetry though I haven't tried enough to really tell.

Included Attachments: