Kerbal rotate/move in circle while moving straight forward at the pole of a CB

The0Frank

Reported Version: v0.1.4 (latest) | Mods: none | Can replicate without mods? Yes 
OS: Windows 11 | CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 | GPU: Nvidia RTX 2070 SUPER | RAM16 GB DDR4 3200MHz

When walking straight near the pole of Minmus one will be sucked into this "singularity", wich happens to be exactly at the north pole.

When standing exactly at the north pole and pressing either "W" or "D"/"A" Jeb rotates very fast around himself and cant walk away from it.

Pressing "S" or "A"/"D" will free him. Whether you have to press "A" or "D" to get out depends on how you walked in i think (clockwise or counterclockwise).
You can also fly away whith the jetpack.

Included Attachments:

Edited by The Space Peacock

• 3 months later...

Reported Version: v0.2.0 (latest) | Mods: none | Can replicate without mods? Yes 
OS: Windows 10 | CPU: Intel i7 8700 | GPU: rtx 3060 ti | RAM32 gb ddr4

This happened to me when walking with a kerbal on moho a few km away from the mohole.  When I pressed the w key, instead of walking forward, the kerbal would rapidly walk in circles.  And when i say rapidly, i mean it looked like i was rotating my screen with a maxed out dpi on my mouse. Reloading an earlier save fixed this, but it was a very strange issue. 

Included Attachments:

20231229_001430.mp4