Craft Jerks hard in one axis

arnut2

Reported Version: v0.1.4 (latest) | Mods: none | Can replicate without mods? Yes 
OS: Windows 10 | CPU: Intel Core I7-8700K | GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 | RAM32GB

Problem:

The craft would suddenly start jerking in one specific axis shortly after launch.  Separating the main stage amplified the problem and resulted in an uncontrollable vessel. 

See attached video and craft file. 

Notes for kraken slayers: 

-Restarting the game did not seem to fix the issue. 

-The forces acting when the vessels jerks seems to be constant. Small jerks where noticed right after launch, but where amplified when the main stage was separated.  

-Problem seems to have something to do with the rover. In a previous version of the craft (without struts attached to the rover) the rover would just rip itself apart during launch (Not detach, but rip itself apart...).

-Unfortunately this is a mission breaking bug for me but I have luckily not encountered this problem  before. 

-Game priority in task manager have been changed to Realtime (for some reason this gives me another 20-30Fps in game. Changing the priority have previously caused me to loose engine sound so this could possibly cause other bugs as well. 

Godspeed kraken slayers! 

Included Attachments:

KerbalSpaceProgram22023-09-0319-50-51.mp4

RovurW_Dunalauncher.png.5bf7dc212296e2b4f51783e1afe4ed25.png

Edited by Anth12