"Your rocket needs all its parts, please try again"

Hello!

I started playing ksp2 yesterday and started with the tutorial. On the course 'space is the place', part 5: Staging a rocket, I always get the following message from p.a.i.g.e; "Your rocket needs all its parts. Please try again!"

No matter what I try..

Am I doing something wrong, or is it a bug in the game? 

Maybe I can't post pictures yet, because I don't have 5 approved posts yet.
I'll try to explain what happens.

The rocket clears the tower and I get the instructions on how to do stage seperation. After that, I have to press the space bar, or click on the green 'GO' button on the bottom right.
No matter how much fuel I have left, it keeps giving me the same message over and over.

@Sharmarvelous I haven't seen this error yet, but could it be there's a loose part somewhere in the VAB that you haven't deleted, and maybe ksp sees that as a subassembly?
Either way, the error should probably be more descriptive of what's actually happening. It might be worthwhile to restart the tutorial and rebuild the rocket.

6 minutes ago, Sharmarvelous said:

I noticed there was a new patch yesterday, maybe the error is coming from there?

The last patch was almost a month ago, so I'm sure somebody would've logged a bug by now :/ 
Can you post a screenshot of the rocket? maybe just a link to both the rocket in the VAB and on the launch pad. 

Since it's a tutorial on staging, maybe check if you have decouplers and stuff, if it's mentioned in the tutorial.

1 hour ago, Sharmarvelous said:

Decouplers weren't mentioned in the tutorial. So I don't think that's the solution. But I'm not sure. Maybe I'm just doing it wrong haha

well, if you are going to make a multi stage rocket, you'll probably need decouplers between stages xD

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.