VAB moving craft bugged

Reported Version: v0.1.5 (latest) | Mods: none | Can replicate without mods? Yes 
OS: WIN 11 HOME | CPU: CPU AMD Ryzen 7 5800H with Radeon Graphics Base speed: 3,20 GHz Sockets: 1 Cores: 8 Logical | GPU: GPU 0 NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU Driver version: 31.0.15.4584 Driver date: 11/10/2023 | RAMMemory 16,0 GB Speed: 3200 MHz Slots used: 2 of 2 Form factor: SODIMM Hardware reserved: 676

I know this isn't going to be very helpful but I though that I couldn't be worse than not sending it so here it is.

In the video you can see that when I tried to move around the craft using the arrow , it started to also rotate around the same axis. But it wasn't moving normally , it looked like it was slipping in the air. When I stopped recording it moved a lot towards the back of the VAB and even got out of the VAB , I then rotated the camera view and the camera was teleported at the center of the craft. And I could see the outside of the VAB

And that's it I have no other useful information and was not able to replicate this bug. Sorry ):

Included Attachments:

Edited by The Space Peacock