On a 3-monitor setup, the game starts on the leftern-most monitor instead of the primary, central one.

Horizon206

Reported Version: v0.1.5 (latest) | Mods: none | Can replicate without mods? Yes 
OS: Windows 10 | CPU: Intel i5-8400 | GPU: NVIDIA GTX 1050 Ti | RAM16 GB

When starting up the game in a setup consisting of three monitors, despite the launcher being in the central monitor (which is monitor number 2 in the display settings and is set as the primary monitor),  the game launches on the left monitor (which is monitor number 3 in the display settings). This can be fixed by changing the game to "Windowed" mode, dragging the window to the central monitor, and then switching the game back to "Borderless" or "Windowed".

Upon relaunching the game, the game only appears on the central monitor again if the game was previously exited via the in-game "Exit" option on the main menu or via the "Quit Game" option in the game's escape menu. However, if the game was closed via the "Close window" button accessed by right-clicking the game's icon on the taskbar (which is often how I personally exit from fullscreen games) or via termination in the task manager, the game will once again appear on the left monitor upon relaunch.

Edit: While writing this bug report, which covers a different but similar issue, I realized that I had only tested this bug in the "Borderless" optioning the graphics settings. Upon looking a little more into it, I found out that this bug probably has to do with the fact that the game window is minimized while the game is being closed.

Edited by Horizon206
Updated to include a brief overview of additional info about this bug that I got while writing another bug report.