Get text from part's context menu

I'm currently writing a plugin to show a page in the RasterPropMonitor with a list of all the parts in the vessel, to allow you to interact with them from IVA. I can list all the parts, and i can display and edit their Fields (stuff like UI_Toggle, UI_Cycle and UI_FloatRange), and invoke their Events, but i'm struggling with the labels (i think that's what they are).

I'm talking about, for instance, when you right click on a Mk 1 command pod there's some text like "Comm Signal: 1.00" or "Reaction Wheels: Idle". I would like to access that text from the module, but i don't know how.

Edited by Fedex7501

(I thought i posted this comment yesterday but apparently not? So here it goes again)
OK, i got it mostly working except for the Comm Signal and Comm First Hop Dist which behave differently to the rest. It's like the game only calculates their values when the context menu is opened. Otherwise they only return NA. This looks really hard to solve to be honest but i think it's good enough.

4dIUel1.png

Now i'll start working on the Checklist page, and then i'll make a pull request on the ASET repo, hopefully they'll like it.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.