Docking port cant be targeted.

DaveLChgo

Reported Version: v0.2.0 (latest) | Mods: none | Can replicate without mods? Yes 
OS: Win 11 build 22621.2861 | CPU: 12 Gen i7 12700 2.10 GHz | GPU: NVidia GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8GB | RAM32 GB DDR5 RAM

Issue:  The docking collar cannot be targeted.

Setup: I understand that using a separatron between a dock and a part causes an issue.  And that it is recommended to us a decoupler instead.  So I put two decouplers back to back to see if that would work. The desire is to use staging to separate the LEM from the CM instead of right clicking the dock collar on the LEM and selecting undock.  (will put into suggestions of having a way to include an action group into staging)  Launch, Orbit, Separation, Flip all go fine.  Can choose 'Control From Here' on CM.  But cannot select 'Set as Target'  as the option does not exist.   But we try to dock anyway....  and we can dock.  (All the staging events get jumbled) The CM / LEM decouple and pull away from the booster stage.   Lets try to undock the CM from the LEM now... not successful.   Lets try to undock the LEM from the CM, successful.   Lets try to dock again. Can choose 'Control From Here' on CM.  And now we can choose 'Set as Target' on LEM too.   But cannot dock.  After a few minutes attempting to dock to the LEM, the LEM falls off screen and I think out of orbit back to the surface.   Please let me know if anything further is needed.

Included Attachments:

(go to 4 minutes 18 seconds to see issue. Issue could be docking port was connected to a decoupler)

SatTest.json

Edited by The Space Peacock
changed title a bit to better describe issue, fixed tags