Trying to add part but game wouldn't allow that

JKpart

Reported Version: v0.2.0 (latest) | Mods: none | Can replicate without mods? Yes 
OS: Windows 10 | CPU: i7-4770k 3.50GHz | GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti | RAM20GB

I've never really cared about a game to where I had to 'report a but' till ksp.
I'm not sure how to exactly go about doing this, but I wanna help dev team as much as I can.

Okay
I updated FOR SCIENCE! and loaded a saved game. Went in VAB and there was a ship in there already.
I was trying to add a part in VAB and it would not let me click on anything. The 'green outline' showed up on the parts, and 'click' sounds were there, but there was no physical interaction with -anything-
So, I left VAB and this happened.Example 1

The KSP bg sound was going on, birds and such. But the view was this.
Oddly, I was still able to have those "Green lines" interact with my mouse, but clearly... not in VAB menu.

While this was going on, I had no control over anything other than those moving-the-mouse-over-things interactions.
Otherwise, nothing was really 'clickable'

I did the file integrity thing, started a new file, and it was fine. I still have the other save file on hand if I need to look into anything from here.
Also, not sure if this is anything either, but this what the steam icon that I had after the update. I think its still like this? idk...
But heres a pic.
example 2

I hope this can help in anyway to progress the games dev.

jkpart-
(dont tease me about how old some of my PC is....) LOL

Idk how to find any other information about this bug, but I'm willing to be contacted to help figure that out for you all.