Staging is not staging

dandoesstuff

Reported Version: v0.2.0 (latest) | Mods: none | Can replicate without mods? Yes 
OS: Windows 10 | CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3200G | GPU: GTX 1050 Ti | RAM16GB 3200MHz

Pressing spacebar or "Go" does not work and i have to manually stage with the parts manager.

Frequency: Often

Severity: Medium

Included Attachments:

Edited by dandoesstuff

19 hours ago, Vl3d said:

Can confirm that sometimes I have to press Spacebar 2-3 times to stage.

Maybe related to: 

(me personally having the trouble of double-staging too)

Edited by testunde

The problem is, that the game takes its time until it actually reaches back to 1x time warp. It seems to try doing the change in time factors (any direction) in a continuous manner instead of directly setting the factor you are setting. And this takes some time (seconds even, it feels like). Now we don't really have an indicator when the game is finished doing so and thus we are trying to stage when the game is not ready yet :/

Edited by testunde

On 12/25/2023 at 11:10 PM, Mushylog said:

You are time-warping, staging does not stage on time-warp

it's physics timewarp, and this still happens even on 1x timewarp

41 minutes ago, testunde said:

The problem is, that the game takes its time until it actually reaches back to 1x time warp. It seems to try doing the change in time factors (any direction) in a continuous manner instead of directly setting the factor you are setting. And this takes some time (seconds even, it feels like). Now we don't really have an indicator when the game is finished doing so and thus we are trying to stage when the game is not ready yet :/

it should just switch to the damn timewarp factor without doing some counting up thing. like i've missed so many transfers because of that