[C-7] GEAR's Edition One - Blackbird Hunter F-14 ! NEW !

Welcome to the C-7 GEAR Edition. I am currently developing a series of Stable Space-Craft/Jetty type of Planes. If you have any tip, idea, or guess of something that might add something more to any of the Releases, please, feel free to post down there. [glow=red,2,300]Ohh and, for the use of this Planes, you will need an edited S.A.S Module. One that allows you to let fuel go through the Module, no worries, i will post the download down there. Just copy the file to your 'Parts' directory, and Enjoy![/glow]

My first release is the GEAR Star Raider Jet-1. It's very stable and easy to steer. When locking S.A.S On, it's pretty mutch like turning On the Auto-Pilot. I will be releasing different version of the Jet, ones that make him more fast, and others easier to steer. I will put the Download and a Image down there, since i'm kinda newbie in this 'Forum' thing. Thanks! Leo, awaaaaaaayyyyy! |o/

GEAR Star Raider Jet-2 GL (GL: Glidding Effect) it's up for download now! Hope you like, and give me some feedback on how you think you can improve the Jet. Beware that this Jet is mutch more 'Movement Sensitive' so... yeh... i think that says all.

GEAR Blackbird Hunter F-14 up for download. This plane is very fast, and a little bit more difficult to steer than the Jet's, still, it's pretty easy. You can change the trusters order to whatever you want, so you can make the Fuel last longer. This plane is 'heavy', so keep in mind not to move very violently whily using the trusters at full. Leo, awaaaayyyyyy! |o/

GEAR Hawk-Eye KZ-6 can be downloaded above. Care for this plane, cuz it's got a hell of horse power. This plane is recommended for experience people, because if you try to turn violently with your trusters in max, or any near max power, this ship it's gonna 'puff' away from you. Beware, do not use maximum trust velocity while inside the Earth, it's very hard to steer the ship after that. I recommend you to just 'lock' the trajectory of the ship with the S.A.S Module right before launching.

You can currently download C-7 Mods from here: http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/forum/index.php?topic=1172.0

I tought about that two, but somehow, it glides very good, i mean, if you turn on S.A.S in the desired position. I also made a Jet with Fins, i will put it for download right away. And by the way, i forgot to put there saying that i was using a S.A.S Module that allows fuel to go through so... yeh. Thanks for the reply.

I'm going to see about making some utility parts to go with my flight pack in the future. Such as sas modules designed to fit with the spaceplane hull. I've still got to iron the kinks out of 1.2 before moving on to adding new parts though. So it may be a little while till it gets done.

I see. I appreciate the explanation, and i am looking forward for that release. I must say that you are a HUGE modder, and you should always keep your good work, despite whatever other people might say! :D

Edit: Oh, and by the way, could you make the XRW Wing in a way for us to be actually able to put something inside the 'holes'? Like in my Jet-1, i have a S.A.S Module inside both holes. Thx.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.