Wheelin and dealin mission text too unspecific

The text for the "Wheelin and Dealin" mission just says "Launch a vessel with 4 wheels".  I expected a vehicle with 4 landing gears to work, since those have wheels. But apparently, it is specifically rover wheels.

Others with the same issue:

Please make the mission description more precise.

Edited by DibzNr

• 2 weeks later...

+1 

I was surprised that I had to unlock quite a bit into the 2 tier of tech tree to get the wheel part that would count (it felt out of order), not using many of the probe cores/electronics on the way even once. 

Also once I did, I cheesed the mission by putting the four wheels on the capsules roof for the launch (without making it an actual rover) which felt like it should not count.

Edited by DailyFrankPeter

There are a few things like this that need tightening up. I also just put 4 wheels on a rocket to complete that mission. Also the Laythe plane mission works if you turn on a rapier anywhere in the SOI of Laythe, even though the mission complete text goes onto talk about the atmosphere and how the plane flew. My plane was an engine on the side of a rocket nd it didn't get anywhere near an atmosphere. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.