Auto Crew Report Or Different Time-Control Mod

Hi there, I'm currently playing KSP 1 career mode, and have basically just started (I haven't even landed on the Mun yet, haha). I'm basically just doing contracts to get money & science. One of the contracts I have accepted is one that asks me to do a crew report above a certain altitude over a certain area, so I figured the easiest thing to do would be to launch a vessel into polar orbit & just keep it there forever, in case more of those contracts show up. The idea being that at some point, the satellite will be over the right area, so all I have to do is timewarp until I'm there. The problem is, I keep warping past that point. :( Does anyone know of a mod that automatically collects crew reports over those areas, or a mod that could stop the timewarp once I entered the area?

Thanks.

P.S. If I haven't explained the problem well enough, please just let me know & I'll try to clarify what I mean. :) Also, just FYI, I do have mods installed. One is ForScience, which does automatically collect crew reports, pressure, temperature, goo & Science junior data (all the science experiments I've unlocked so far), but it doesn't do the crew reports over the specific areas. I also have Science Alert & Automated Science Sampler installed, but as far as I can tell, neither of them work. :( And just for the sake of completeness & in case there might be interference between mods, I also have Kerbal Engineer installed.

Edited by Ben_9_5
Added information

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.