[1.12.x] Planet Hira

As part of an assignment for graduate school I created a planet for KSP and its Kopernicus mod, which I have dubbed Hira.

screenshot236.jpg

Beyond the orbit of Eeloo, between where Sarnus and Urlum orbit in the Outer Planets Mod, Hira is suspected to once have been a rogue planet that was captured in the last few thousand years by the combined gravitational influences of Kerbol and Jool. It includes five custom biomes and a number of unique Science reports. With low gravity, a moderately high rotation speed, and no atmosphere, its surface is relatively easy to visit once the planet's SOI is reached.

screenshot701r.jpg

screenshot237e.jpg

screenshot244r.jpg

I make no claims about this being an exceptionally interesting or elaborate planet pack, but since I made it I figured I'd share it, so if you are looking for a new planet to visit, here it is. Let me know what you think or if you have any questions or issues :)

Prerequisites:
Kopernicus

Installation is the standard procedure for any planet pack and most mods. Extract the ZIP archive and either copy the GameData folder into your installation directory or copy the problemecium folder into your GameData directory.

Download

Edited by problemecium
typo lol