Almost dragless aircraft

https://kerbalx.com/jounce/dragless+magic-wing-test

press 1 for locking/unlocking the COM controls(Must lock them before any form of acceleration more than ~2G,especially those from the engine,since the engine adds an additional layer of uncontrolabillity since it is on the craft with the ore tanks and any wobbling will affect them too,quickly going out of control.

then use the custom analog action group 1 to control the com controls.(There are four of those action groups,and I am using AG1,if you don't know what i am talking about)

The craft works based on root fairing magic and heat shield magic.Instead of the COL or the direction of lift,this craft uses an unorthodox approach to control simply because I don't know how to make heat shield rudders.(I can't keep the servos outside the fairing,and moving them far away from the heat shields will give them the same fate as those RTGs holding the ore tank pistons,only much more uncontrollable.(Offsetting stuff far away from movable parts somehow creates lots of wobbling)

If someone could improve this craft(for example make a proper control system based on actually moving the heat shields instead of moving ballast that does not wobble that much)please tell me how to. :D